I am an experienced business writer, book coach, ghostwriter and editor. I tend to keep a low profile and enjoy working with my clients behind the scenes. But once–accidentally and very briefly–I was almost famous. I believe that what differentiates me from others doing this work that my writing developed not as a journalist, but through the positions I have held in industry and, most recently, the Center for Creative Leadership. If you’re looking for a more traditional bio, you can check here.
Articles and Features
A sampling of my writing includes:
When a Career Veers Off Track. The Wall Street Journal
What Good Feedback Really Looks Like. Harvard Business Review
Book Planning and Ghost Writing
My superpower is my ability to help you stay excited about your ideas and the prospect of completing your book. I do that by working shoulder to shoulder with you through the entire process until we cross the finish line. You can learn more about the services I offer here.
I have a straightforward, four-step process to take us from idea to book. Through a series of interviews with you I will organize and draft the content. You talk, I write, and the goal is for the book to be your content in your voice. You then review and edit. I will make suggestions, but as the author, you get the final word on everything. My name does not appear anywhere in your book.
Because I commit to a non-disclosure relationship with my ghostwriting clients, I am not able to list author names or the titles of books I have worked on here on my website. I can, however, generally describe a small sample of them to give you an idea of the range of my projects:
- NBA coach who translated his coaching experience into a business crossover book.
- Silicon Valley entrepreneur who wanted a book to showcase the unique culture of his organization. The book was targeted toward potential new hires, customers, and investors.
- U.S.-based investor and entrepreneur who tells the story about his adventures buying and owning top-tier European soccer teams.
- Former attorney who works with other women entrepreneurs to help them navigate the startup process for creating their own businesses.
- Tax attorney and financial advisor who has developed a process to help people create and follow a unique plan to build toward a secure financial future.
- Executive coach who developed a unique approach for helping leaders increase their effectiveness and lead a more balanced life.
- Ph.D. chemist, cancer researcher, and leading expert in cannabis extraction and analysis who wanted to create a book that demystifies cannabis processing for the growing market of industrial applications.
- Pioneer food allergist who created and commercialized a breakthrough medical testing method for food and chemical sensitivity.
- Mechanical engineer who wrote a book on managing the human aspects of large industrial project management including the Summer Olympics.