I am an experienced business writer, editor, and book coach. I tend to keep a low profile and enjoy working with my clients behind the scenes. But once–accidentally and very briefly–I was almost famous. I believe that what differentiates me from others doing this work that my writing developed not as a journalist, but through real-world management and industry experience. You can find my bio here. A sampling of my writing includes:
Articles and Features
When a Career Veers Off Track. The Wall Street Journal
What Good Feedback Really Looks Like. Harvard Business Review
Because I commit to a non-disclosure relationship with my ghostwriting clients, I don’t list author names or the titles of books I have worked on here on my website. I can, however, generally describe a small sample of the book plans I have completed to give you an idea of the range of my projects:
- NBA coach who translated his coaching experience into a business crossover book.
- Silicon Valley entrepreneur who wanted a book to showcase the unique culture of his organization. The book was targeted toward potential new hires, customers, and investors.
- U.S.-based investor and entrepreneur who tells the story about his adventures buying and owning top-tier European soccer teams.
- Former attorney who works with other women entrepreneurs to help them navigate the startup process for creating their own businesses.
- Tax attorney and financial advisor who has developed a process to help people create and follow a unique plan to build toward a secure financial future.
- Executive coach who developed a unique approach for helping leaders increase their effectiveness and lead a more balanced life.
- Ph.D. chemist, cancer researcher, and leading expert in cannabis extraction and analysis who wanted to create a book that demystifies cannabis processing for the growing market of industrial applications.
- Pioneer food allergist who created and commercialized a breakthrough medical testing method for food and chemical sensitivity.
- Mechanical engineer who wrote a book on managing the human aspects of large industrial project management including the Summer Olympics.